Back 4155 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I’m good! Got gymnastics soon

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo I'm also not good at being flexible. I'm not good at much 😭

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:57
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:44
Which k-pop dance did you find? I wanna know, cause I might know it
Me? It’s not a k-pop
But if not me then lol sry
Yes, you. Oh, you didn't take my suggestion? That's fine, at least you found something for your inspo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Everyone!!

I know I posted this like five times already, but come join this game! viewtopic.php?t=31002&start=30&start=0

It's PJO/HP based! Gryffindor and Slytherin especially need more players!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! (Come Join the Game PLS!)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!!
OOC Let's Chat!
how r ya guys?

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
good evening all

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 4155 / 18141