Back 4154 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Which k-pop dance did you find? I wanna know, cause I might know it

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:39
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:34
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:33 BaiKim moment happened for you deluds.
Saw it!!!!
I must go find it! <3
It's the valentine errand

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:39
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:34
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:33 BaiKim moment happened for you deluds.
Saw it!!!!
I must go find it! <3
It's the valentine errand
yes, thank you. I need to back-read for it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:46
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:39
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:34
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:33 BaiKim moment happened for you deluds.
Saw it!!!!
I must go find it! <3
It's the valentine errand
yes, thank you. I need to back-read for it.
Of course!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:44
Which k-pop dance did you find? I wanna know, cause I might know it
Me? It’s not a k-pop
But if not me then lol sry

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Marcie!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, Delanie and Macie!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyooo

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hru?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4154 / 18141