9 Feb 2024, 00:44
Let's Chat!
[quote]Which k-pop dance did you find? I wanna know, cause I might know it
9 Feb 2024, 00:45
Let's Chat!
It's the valentine errandKaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:39I must go find it!![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Feb 2024, 00:46
Let's Chat!
yes, thank you. I need to back-read for it.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:45It's the valentine errandKaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:39I must go find it!![]()
9 Feb 2024, 00:48
Let's Chat!
Of course!!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:46yes, thank you. I need to back-read for it.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:45It's the valentine errandKaitlyn Connor wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:39I must go find it!![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Feb 2024, 00:57
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:44Me? It’s not a k-popWhich k-pop dance did you find? I wanna know, cause I might know it
But if not me then lol sry
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
9 Feb 2024, 00:58
Let's Chat!
Hiya!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
9 Feb 2024, 00:59
Let's Chat!
Hey Marcie!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
9 Feb 2024, 01:00
Let's Chat!
Hi, Delanie and Macie!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Feb 2024, 01:01
Let's Chat!
Heyooo
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
9 Feb 2024, 01:01
Let's Chat!
Hru?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews