Back 4153 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]It's ok!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:57
I do all types of dance, but am sticking with freestyle for now. What I'd do is just look at loop group dance practices to get an idea, that's what I do if I'm not sure how to start
Ooh that’s cool!!
Yeah, I saw a vid for inspo, but we’re not allowed to directly copy anything sadly, so imma have to change some things

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:38
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:27
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:26 @Meluna Ravenwisp
@Kaitlyn Connor

No way, thabk you so much! ^_^
No problem! :)

And I have been working on a reply to our topic all day, I haven’t had much time to go and post it out. I will tonight.
That's actually completely alright, really, and I won't mind waiting at all.

I just hope you a good luck on doing your errands and getting your pet 🙋🏻‍♀️
lol, thanks! I haven't done those yet. These three replies I have to do come first.
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:04
Tracey Bailey wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:57
I do all types of dance, but am sticking with freestyle for now. What I'd do is just look at loop group dance practices to get an idea, that's what I do if I'm not sure how to start
Ooh that’s cool!!
Yeah, I saw a vid for inspo, but we’re not allowed to directly copy anything sadly, so imma have to change some things
Del, your not supposed to copy them! You gotta dance to a song, right?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
BaiKim moment happened for you deluds.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:33 BaiKim moment happened for you deluds.
Saw it!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I used to do street dancing when I was still in primary school
also had a couple tap dancing lessons in Ps but I didn't like it only did it cos my younger sis was

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:34
Kim Sato wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:33 BaiKim moment happened for you deluds.
Saw it!!!!
I must go find it! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii!! How is everyone today?

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:26
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Feb 2024, 00:04
Tracey Bailey wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 23:57
I do all types of dance, but am sticking with freestyle for now. What I'd do is just look at loop group dance practices to get an idea, that's what I do if I'm not sure how to start
Ooh that’s cool!!
Yeah, I saw a vid for inspo, but we’re not allowed to directly copy anything sadly, so imma have to change some things
Del, your not supposed to copy them! You gotta dance to a song, right?
I’m not gonna copy it! I’m gonna learn it, then change it, so it’s mine and less repetitive, plus some of the moves I can’t really do at school…

Ya, a dance n a song

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4153 / 18141