Back 4147 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

-hugs everyone-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:13
Willow Byrne wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:41
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:05 Hello Willow! I'm good thanks, how are you?
Hi! I'm unfortunately sick, but feeling better than I have been, lol! Trying to become more active again :)
Aw damn. You got a cold or?

Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:42 Phew! *hug Bailey while eying luci with fear*
nawww I'm a great lad! wwe would have great fun in the lake! Colin takes daily trips there!
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:43
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:42 Phew! *hug Bailey while eying luci with fear*
*hugs back*
don't worry about luci he's just a big puppy <3
^^
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:46
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:44 Oooookay….but u won’t have to share a dorm with him….im not gonna get any sleep with luci nearby lol
luci wouldn't dare harm bai - or you *raises eyebrow at luci* right?
hey im sure you'll be fine
no more repeats of the ava x luci x thorn x coco incident kk guys?
Ofc! @Bailey Ledges is perfectly safe! And he would never hurt Bai! At least not intentially
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:54
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:53
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:51
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:50 Why are Slytherin's so evil (personality wise nothing else)
*feels hurt and attacked* I’m no where near evil
Let me rephrase that Why are the men Slytherin's so evil (nah actually that checks out)
coco and luci are darlings (IC and OOC) but deffo coco is chaotic - true free spirit
awww thanks Darling

Gooood that was a lot to reply to, and there was more smh
LMAO that was indeed a lot
You deffo aren’t evil *snuggles* lol bai is more likely to accidentally hurt herself than luci is to hurt her

And honestly I love that coco @Colin mccoire takes daily trips to the lake. It just fits, yk?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh sorry Bailey I forgot to ask how u like karate? I used to do it but….

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Nah wheres my wand. i'm totally not planning anything *looks for le wand*
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:16 Oh sorry Bailey I forgot to ask how u like karate? I used to do it but….
lol it’s ok! I do taekwondo and I absolutely love it!! I’ve been doing it for over a decade and have no plan on ever stopping!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:12
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:10 I WANT TO TRADE MY WAND
oof why?
...30,3 cm chestnut wood..Unicorn hair....Unyielding..and Stubborn..:disgusted:

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:19
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:12
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 22:10 I WANT TO TRADE MY WAND
oof why?
...30,3 cm chestnut wood..Unicorn hair....Unyielding..and Stubborn..:disgusted:
Oof thats just- i- oof.
OOC Let's Chat!
hii!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Topaz!

My wand is: 28,3 cm chestnut wood and unicorn hair
Back 4147 / 18141