Back 4145 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:51
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:50 Why are Slytherin's so evil (personality wise nothing else)
*feels hurt and attacked* I’m no where near evil
i don't think the sneks are evil....just chaotic generally lmao

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:51
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:50 Why are Slytherin's so evil (personality wise nothing else)
*feels hurt and attacked* I’m no where near evil
Let me rephrase that Why are the men Slytherin's so evil (nah actually that checks out)
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:53
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:51
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:50 Why are Slytherin's so evil (personality wise nothing else)
*feels hurt and attacked* I’m no where near evil
Let me rephrase that Why are the men Slytherin's so evil (nah actually that checks out)
coco and luci are darlings (IC and OOC) but deffo coco is chaotic - true free spirit

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:51
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:50 Why are Slytherin's so evil (personality wise nothing else)
*feels hurt and attacked* I’m no where near evil
i don't think the sneks are evil....just chaotic generally lmao
I’m also not chaotic. Although, I haven’t played Kaitlyn long enough for that to happen.
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:53
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:51
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:50 Why are Slytherin's so evil (personality wise nothing else)
*feels hurt and attacked* I’m no where near evil
Let me rephrase that Why are the men Slytherin's so evil (nah actually that checks out)
Lol! I find them more misunderstood than anything else.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes misunderstood.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:54
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:53
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:51
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:50 Why are Slytherin's so evil (personality wise nothing else)
*feels hurt and attacked* I’m no where near evil
Let me rephrase that Why are the men Slytherin's so evil (nah actually that checks out)
coco and luci are darlings (IC and OOC) but deffo coco is chaotic - true free spirit
True- Im starting to understand why the hat put me in hufflepuff-
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ll owl u bailey

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:57 I’ll owl u bailey
perf!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
morning everyone! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
morning paige!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 4145 / 18141