8 Feb 2024, 21:35
Let's Chat!
Sorry I was out for a bit, what’d I miss? Why am I being quoted so often?
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
8 Feb 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
lmao you're popular it seems! not sure you missed much lol just general chat talkingBailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:35 Sorry I was out for a bit, what’d I miss? Why am I being quoted so often?
you were here when coco was yeeting kids into the lake right?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Feb 2024, 21:38
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 21:38
Let's Chat!
Which im still thankful forrBailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:36lmao you're popular it seems! not sure you missed much lol just general chat talkingBailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:35 Sorry I was out for a bit, what’d I miss? Why am I being quoted so often?
you were here when coco was yeeting kids into the lake right?
8 Feb 2024, 21:40
Let's Chat!
Pls don’t yeet me, I’m literally a child!
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
8 Feb 2024, 21:41
Let's Chat!
-pops in-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
8 Feb 2024, 21:41
Let's Chat!
Hi! I'm unfortunately sick, but feeling better than I have been, lol! Trying to become more active again
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
8 Feb 2024, 21:41
Let's Chat!
no please don't
*protects bailey l*
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Feb 2024, 21:42
Let's Chat!
Phew! *hug Bailey while eying luci with fear*
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money