Back 4143 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sorry I was out for a bit, what’d I miss? Why am I being quoted so often?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:35 Sorry I was out for a bit, what’d I miss? Why am I being quoted so often?
lmao you're popular it seems! not sure you missed much lol just general chat talking
you were here when coco was yeeting kids into the lake right?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
we were going to yeet them into the lake were we not?

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:36
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:35 Sorry I was out for a bit, what’d I miss? Why am I being quoted so often?
lmao you're popular it seems! not sure you missed much lol just general chat talking
you were here when coco was yeeting kids into the lake right?
Which im still thankful forr
OOC Let's Chat!
Pls don’t yeet me, I’m literally a child!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
-pops in-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:05 Hello Willow! I'm good thanks, how are you?
Hi! I'm unfortunately sick, but feeling better than I have been, lol! Trying to become more active again :)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 21:38 we were going to yeet them into the lake were we not?
no please don't
*protects bailey l*

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Phew! *hug Bailey while eying luci with fear*

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
Back 4143 / 18141