8 Feb 2024, 20:25
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 20:26
Let's Chat!
lol we should totally make this a thread!Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:22Same difference! HahahBailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:08 Yes muggles have water guns, it’s a bit of water, not a dunk in a freezing body of water luci lol
yes please!!! and then he can get BaileyBailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:12ohh bai should totally introduce luci to waterguns heheheBailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:08 Yes muggles have water guns, it’s a bit of water, not a dunk in a freezing body of water luci lol
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Feb 2024, 20:27
Let's Chat!
Alright, thanks Colin.Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:22 This is true. Homework lessons are optional OOC. The lessons, I've found, are often quite fun and informative, but there's no obligation to do them.
They do give you spells, though, so if you expect to survive one of the school's functions in one piece, it's helpful to at least be able to defend yourself a bit!
OWLS and NEWTS are kind of obligatory. If you expect to keep Alejandro beyond Hogwarts, in the adult system, then the sorts of jobs he'll be able to get will depend on OWL and NEWT scores.
8 Feb 2024, 20:38
Let's Chat!
-pokes-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
8 Feb 2024, 20:54
Let's Chat!
kito!!! -snuggles-
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
8 Feb 2024, 21:00
Let's Chat!
Hello loves! How is everyone?
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
8 Feb 2024, 21:05
Let's Chat!
8 Feb 2024, 21:06
Let's Chat!
I'm miserable, hru? :'D
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
8 Feb 2024, 21:09
Let's Chat!
Trying to figure out what I have to do ahhhhhhhhhhhh
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |