Back 4141 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Inara!

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:22
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:08 Yes muggles have water guns, it’s a bit of water, not a dunk in a freezing body of water luci lol
Same difference! Hahah
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:12
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:08 Yes muggles have water guns, it’s a bit of water, not a dunk in a freezing body of water luci lol
ohh bai should totally introduce luci to waterguns hehehe
yes please!!! and then he can get Bailey
lol we should totally make this a thread!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 20:22 This is true. Homework lessons are optional OOC. The lessons, I've found, are often quite fun and informative, but there's no obligation to do them.

They do give you spells, though, so if you expect to survive one of the school's functions in one piece, it's helpful to at least be able to defend yourself a bit!

OWLS and NEWTS are kind of obligatory. If you expect to keep Alejandro beyond Hogwarts, in the adult system, then the sorts of jobs he'll be able to get will depend on OWL and NEWT scores.
Alright, thanks Colin.
OOC Let's Chat!
I FINISHED IT WAHOOOOOOOOOOO
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
kito!!! -snuggles-

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello loves! How is everyone? <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Willow! I'm good thanks, how are you?

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm miserable, hru? :'D

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
OOC Let's Chat!
Trying to figure out what I have to do ahhhhhhhhhhhh

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 4141 / 18141