Back 4134 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:42
Bailey Glade wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:40
Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 17:36 Afternoon everyone!

Errands are one of my favorite things I get to put on for the site. Such a blast seeing how students take the prompts and have fun with it.
afternoon professor!!!
I love all of the errands!!! im working on a reply for your 2,4,6 great one and honestly im having a blast with it!!! lots of credit to @kim sato @Eun-ji Lee Hunt and @Hanako Tone for interacting with Bai - im enjoying writing my reply!!

i'll have to finish it after my piano lesson tho - im heading out for a bit, see yall later! take care dearies <3
I read through your reply as I was completing my mod post--always lovely to see what you do with Bailey! Have fun at piano lessons!
thank you!!! glad you liked what i wrote <3
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:27 Wait am I not the only Bailey here?
loll sorry you're not <3 but bailey;s are the bestest!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:29
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:27 Ngl i dont even know how to do the homework-
What confuses you? You have your report card unlocked, right? (click your avatar, it should be in the drop down menu) Then you just click on a " - " or a " ! " and answer the questions ^^

There’s lots of Baileys! Including my darling @Bailey Glade
luciiiii <3 hiya darling <3 hru?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Sooooooo……whose character is half-blood? Pure blood? Muggle Born?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Baiiiiiii hiya darling!! <3 <3

I’m grand ta! And how are you?


Lucian is a pureblood!!

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:46 Sooooooo……whose character is half-blood? Pure blood? Muggle Born?
I'm Pureblood!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:44
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:42
Wren Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:41
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:41 Wowowow so many new people!
Nah ive been around a minute!
Wren!!!!

Luci how are you??
I’m okay! Just watching youtube. Wbu?
Using Walmart phones. It’s crazy there are text messages from 2020 on an iPhone 15 and I’m like wait.,, has this been used????

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:47 Baiiiiiii hiya darling!! <3 <3

I’m grand ta! And how are you?


Lucian is a pureblood!!
im good! just ate lunch, and got home from my piano lesson - im quite excited for taekwondo tonight too - we spar on thursdays hense the excitement lmao
Bailey Ledges wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:46 Sooooooo……whose character is half-blood? Pure blood? Muggle Born?
muggleborn all the way!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian's a none of those he's a wizard-born. And ngl his parents backstory is messed up in so many ways lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:47 Using Walmart phones. It’s crazy there are text messages from 2020 on an iPhone 15 and I’m like wait.,, has this been used????
Whoa! Deffo delete those!

Ayo Lillllyyyyy!!!!

*hugs Lily and spins her around*
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 8 Feb 2024, 19:49, edited 1 time in total.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Well im a half blood, so IC I have no idea what the wizarding world is. Also, hi miss Bailey glade!

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
coco!!!! -tacklesnugs-


hello Bailey!! <3 nice to meet you!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 4134 / 18141