Back 4132 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Oof. I'm trying to do replies, homework, and irl work all at once, but once I start dancing again, I don't think I can write replies or do homework as much as I am now
OOC Let's Chat!
Wren Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:24
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:23
Keith Moore wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:20 LUCIFER.
Quiche!

Thankfully you gain the spells when you enter the next year! Thank god because I didn’t do all my first year homework haha.

Wren, be nice to Quiche
I JUST WANT MY DAILY DOSE OF LOVE :cry2:
you hurt my brain 😭 you should be giving ME love

Try not to overload yourself @Tracey Bailey <3 hio homework is a do if you want, not compulsory if you don’t mind waiting until you graduate to the next year for spells and potions

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Ngl i dont even know how to do the homework-
OOC Let's Chat!
Wait am I not the only Bailey here?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I might do that, or I also might do some homework when I have time, like on holidays or the weekends

@Brian Phillips You gotta have 20 posts and you gotta be on site for 10 days, then you can see the report card section on the drop down menu where your little portrait of your profile pic is!

@Bailey Ledges Nope!
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:27 Ngl i dont even know how to do the homework-
What confuses you? You have your report card unlocked, right? (click your avatar, it should be in the drop down menu) Then you just click on a " - " or a " ! " and answer the questions ^^

There’s lots of Baileys! Including my darling @Bailey Glade

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
I've completely abandoned homework here. Irl stuff are more important.
OOC Let's Chat!
Welp i got good news and bad news good news i found it bad news. ITS FREAkING CHARMSSSSSS
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:26
Wren Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:24
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:23
Keith Moore wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:20 LUCIFER.
Quiche!

Thankfully you gain the spells when you enter the next year! Thank god because I didn’t do all my first year homework haha.

Wren, be nice to Quiche
I JUST WANT MY DAILY DOSE OF LOVE :cry2:
you hurt my brain 😭 you should be giving ME love

Try not to overload yourself @Tracey Bailey <3 hio homework is a do if you want, not compulsory if you don’t mind waiting until you graduate to the next year for spells and potions
Fine but I want my love later.

*snuggles the crap out the Lu*

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
Back 4132 / 18141