8 Feb 2024, 19:19
Let's Chat!
I might be way behind on the gossip but are you two related ic @Lucian Mornstern @Wren Mornstern?
8 Feb 2024, 19:19
Let's Chat!
no affection today for Wren?Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:16SmhWren Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:15There's the person that makes me smile!Lucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:11![]()
I think Slytherin chat is pretty cool tbh, but I haven’t been in any other chat! It gets chaotic sometimes.
i don’t think i’ve ever seen us talk about winning the house cup haha.
good look lions you’re like joint last XD
@Tracey Bailey I think all the houses gave up for a while hahah.

@Alejandro Garcia yes we are!
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
8 Feb 2024, 19:20
Let's Chat!
I know that ever since becoming second year, I’ve slacked heavily on homework! Hahaha. Being on the duelling team I should probably get some spellsTracey Bailey wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:18Nah, other Hufflepuff's gotta be doing stuff too!
@Lucian Mornstern Ah, I guess that's true, but I've only been on here for like 2 months
I’ve been here since November22 haha.
@Alejandro Garcia Yes. Wren is Lucian’s half sister.
8 Feb 2024, 19:20
Let's Chat!
LUCIFER.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
8 Feb 2024, 19:21
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hopefully that doesn't happen to me! I feel like Tracey would love to learn a lot of spells and potions, and hopefully I can do homework for her!
8 Feb 2024, 19:23
Let's Chat!
Quiche!
Thankfully you gain the spells when you enter the next year! Thank god because I didn’t do all my first year homework haha.
Wren, be nice to Quiche
8 Feb 2024, 19:24
Let's Chat!
Hey Lucifer! Been a while, unfortunately, I have to go now. Bye bye
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
8 Feb 2024, 19:24
Let's Chat!
I JUST WANT MY DAILY DOSE OF LOVELucian Mornstern wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:23Quiche!
Thankfully you gain the spells when you enter the next year! Thank god because I didn’t do all my first year homework haha.
Wren, be nice to Quiche
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!