8 Feb 2024, 18:44
Let's Chat!
Hi, thank you for getting back to me, everyone’s talking abt the mentor program, what even is that?
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
8 Feb 2024, 18:46
Let's Chat!
[quote]I sent the link in my previous post in here. The link will tell you all about the program!
8 Feb 2024, 18:51
Let's Chat!
It’s just where a you get a mentor (mentors are certain users on this site) and they guide you! Explain the site rules, how to thread, perhaps about coding and more!
It is really beneficial if you’re lost or unsure.
It is really beneficial if you’re lost or unsure.
8 Feb 2024, 18:54
Let's Chat!
Huh, okay! Thanks! And um….lots of questions abt the slitherin common room I want answered….pls don’t make me any more wary of u ppl than I already am lol
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
8 Feb 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]Man, I wanna know what the Slytherin common room is like, but then again, Ravenclaw fits Tracey
8 Feb 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
so boring mate! all we talk about is salad /hjTracey Bailey wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:04Man, I wanna know what the Slytherin common room is like, but then again, Ravenclaw fits Tracey
Last edited by Lucian Mornstern on 8 Feb 2024, 19:10, edited 1 time in total.
8 Feb 2024, 19:09
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 19:08Woah, lets not get too ahead of ourselves. We all know gryffindor is winning.In Ravenclaw, we talk about winning the house cup!
8 Feb 2024, 19:10
Let's Chat!
Which hufflepuff aint- freaking last place aint helping that almost all of them is Just gone. yeeted. dead in a way.