8 Feb 2024, 03:45
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm excited!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
8 Feb 2024, 04:12
Let's Chat!
Night ppl
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
8 Feb 2024, 04:16
Let's Chat!
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
8 Feb 2024, 04:54
Let's Chat!
I did, yes!! I really appreciate the help!
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
8 Feb 2024, 05:00
Let's Chat!
Perfect! No problem!!Kyra Banuelos wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 04:54I did, yes!! I really appreciate the help!![]()
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
8 Feb 2024, 05:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]Night guys!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
8 Feb 2024, 05:07
Let's Chat!
Night Tracey!!!
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
8 Feb 2024, 05:41
Let's Chat!
omgg thank you so much kaitlyn! now i finally have my first beanKaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 01:00Yeah, it does take a while to accumulate. Iโm sorry!Amanda Johnson wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:59 I want to get chocolate frogs and bertie botts bean but I don't have enough money to get the permission slip
The current bean is in theReducio, you donโt need the slip for thatheadmasterโs office
8 Feb 2024, 05:48
Let's Chat!
Congrats!!Paige Mallary wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 05:41omgg thank you so much kaitlyn! now i finally have my first beanKaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 01:00Yeah, it does take a while to accumulate. Iโm sorry!Amanda Johnson wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:59 I want to get chocolate frogs and bertie botts bean but I don't have enough money to get the permission slip
The current bean is in theReducio, you donโt need the slip for thatheadmasterโs office
Iโve needed 3 more beans to get a complete set for like a whole month now
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ

