Back 4118 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Night ppl


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 03:41 Wow!! Thank you so very much!! <3
U found it ok?

Night Keith!!

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 04:16
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 03:41 Wow!! Thank you so very much!! <3
U found it ok?

Night Keith!!
I did, yes!! I really appreciate the help! :)

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 04:54
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 04:16
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 03:41 Wow!! Thank you so very much!! <3
U found it ok?

Night Keith!!
I did, yes!! I really appreciate the help! :)
Perfect! No problem!!

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Tracey!!!

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 01:00
Amanda Johnson wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:59 I want to get chocolate frogs and bertie botts bean but I don't have enough money to get the permission slip
Yeah, it does take a while to accumulate. Iโ€™m sorry! :(

The current bean is in the
Reducio
headmasterโ€™s office
, you donโ€™t need the slip for that
omgg thank you so much kaitlyn! now i finally have my first bean ๐Ÿ˜…

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 05:41
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 01:00
Amanda Johnson wrote: 8 Feb 2024, 00:59 I want to get chocolate frogs and bertie botts bean but I don't have enough money to get the permission slip
Yeah, it does take a while to accumulate. Iโ€™m sorry! :(

The current bean is in the
Reducio
headmasterโ€™s office
, you donโ€™t need the slip for that
omgg thank you so much kaitlyn! now i finally have my first bean ๐Ÿ˜…
Congrats!!

Iโ€™ve needed 3 more beans to get a complete set for like a whole month now ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
OOC Let's Chat!
i never know where to look ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
Back 4118 / 18141