7 Feb 2024, 20:35
Let's Chat!
That's exciting! What do you plan on naming it?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 20:30 That's great to hear!
In a few days, I'll finally have enough money to purchase a bunny.![]()
7 Feb 2024, 20:37
Let's Chat!
I don't know yet. I think the one I want is one of the Mist Hoppers, though.Alyx Aberd wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 20:35That's exciting! What do you plan on naming it?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 20:30 That's great to hear!
In a few days, I'll finally have enough money to purchase a bunny.![]()
7 Feb 2024, 20:50
Let's Chat!
AHHHH I finally managed to get a post out. WOOOO!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
7 Feb 2024, 21:05
Let's Chat!
omg fr, i've started so many books but never finished themDelainie Silverwing wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 14:23Yeah same! Each chapter is a little over 1k!!Paige Mallary wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 08:41@Delainie Silverwing how many words do you have so far? i'm writing a book but only have just over 5,500idk why it's so easy to write books, but then when it comes to roleplays
![]()
The most I ever got was 25k lol, now I’m taking a break from that one haha![]()
7 Feb 2024, 21:05
Let's Chat!
i want to do more but i ran out of steam already. gah.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
