Back 4111 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hiii!!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 20:30 That's great to hear! :)

In a few days, I'll finally have enough money to purchase a bunny. :)
That's exciting! What do you plan on naming it?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Alyx Aberd wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 20:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 20:30 That's great to hear! :)

In a few days, I'll finally have enough money to purchase a bunny. :)
That's exciting! What do you plan on naming it?
I don't know yet. I think the one I want is one of the Mist Hoppers, though.
OOC Let's Chat!
AHHHH I finally managed to get a post out. WOOOO!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 14:23
Paige Mallary wrote: 7 Feb 2024, 08:41
@Delainie Silverwing how many words do you have so far? i'm writing a book but only have just over 5,500 :doubt: idk why it's so easy to write books, but then when it comes to roleplays :fear:
Yeah same! Each chapter is a little over 1k!!
The most I ever got was 25k lol, now I’m taking a break from that one haha
omg fr, i've started so many books but never finished them 😭😅

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
i want to do more but i ran out of steam already. gah.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
how's everyone doing today.
OOC Let's Chat!
just woke up lol, we'll see..

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4111 / 18141