Back 4099 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hello


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii hii!!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you all?? <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, procrastinating on a project i have to do lmao.

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright, trying to get irl work done. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I am well!! Sitting here writing some things down for the site.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! I'm going ok! I have to do four replies, so hopefully I can get those done today!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hello! back for a bit <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4099 / 18141