Back 4084 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 02:49
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 02:44 Hii! Also, did you guys get my mention in my shop?
I didn't see one? I think.
Odd. I'll.. re-mention? (I keep thinking PING and I'm like, Oh wait.)
Last edited by Inara Yang on 6 Feb 2024, 02:53, edited 2 times in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 00:00
Paige Mallary wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 23:57
but for example, kai ledger (paige's bf) would be a dNPC not iNPC, right?
dNPCS’s are non playable. iNPCs are people from other schools, like for me, Ruby Angelique, from Beauxbatons. You don’t acc get to play as your dNPC or anything
no, no.. not ME acting as kai, but using him as an extra.
like for example,
"paige walked with kai to the great hall"

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 02:41 WOW. I just bought the Marauders Map, and it is super cool...
ooh, what does it do? (sorry didn't mean to double post)
Last edited by Paige Mallary on 6 Feb 2024, 03:40, edited 3 times in total.

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It lets you spy on people

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 02:54
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 02:41 WOW. I just bought the Marauders Map, and it is super cool...
ooh, what does it do?
It shows a thing under your Beans thing and above your account, "Mauraders Map." And when you click on it, you can see all the players who are in the Hogwarts area (so no diagon alley or anything), and then it will show something as to what they are doing. Maybe try going somewhere and I'll tell you what it says?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh! Can you spy on me?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 02:57
Paige Mallary wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 02:54
Inara Yang wrote: 6 Feb 2024, 02:41 WOW. I just bought the Marauders Map, and it is super cool...
ooh, what does it do?
It shows a thing under your Beans thing and above your account, "Mauraders Map." And when you click on it, you can see all the players who are in the Hogwarts area (so no diagon alley or anything), and then it will show something as to what they are doing. Maybe try going somewhere and I'll tell you what it says?

oooo, nice! I probably do super creepy stuff myself all the time. Feel free to judge me. :)

Oh, and I got the notification now, I see. I'm intrigued by it. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmm

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Super sus, all of you!

Except for Kaits! She's super sweet! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4084 / 18141