5 Feb 2024, 21:56
Let's Chat!
I was too, shared my theories about her announcing Rep TV to anyone who listened, until I heard about the new albumAva Winchect wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:11 I have been clowning all day, believing that we would get Rep TV, and now we hear about a new album? I am shocked. And maybe a little disappointed?
5 Feb 2024, 21:58
Let's Chat!
lils!!!Lilliana Havenmore wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:56I was too, shared my theories about her announcing Rep TV to anyone who listened, until I heard about the new albumAva Winchect wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:11 I have been clowning all day, believing that we would get Rep TV, and now we hear about a new album? I am shocked. And maybe a little disappointed?![]()
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
5 Feb 2024, 21:58
Let's Chat!
Bails!! It’s been awhileBailey Glade wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:58lils!!!Lilliana Havenmore wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:56I was too, shared my theories about her announcing Rep TV to anyone who listened, until I heard about the new albumAva Winchect wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:11 I have been clowning all day, believing that we would get Rep TV, and now we hear about a new album? I am shocked. And maybe a little disappointed?![]()
5 Feb 2024, 21:59
Let's Chat!
it has, how are you?Lilliana Havenmore wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:58Bails!! It’s been awhileBailey Glade wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:58lils!!!Lilliana Havenmore wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 21:56I was too, shared my theories about her announcing Rep TV to anyone who listened, until I heard about the new albumAva Winchect wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 03:11 I have been clowning all day, believing that we would get Rep TV, and now we hear about a new album? I am shocked. And maybe a little disappointed?![]()
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
5 Feb 2024, 22:00
Let's Chat!
-pokes-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
5 Feb 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
-poke-
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
5 Feb 2024, 22:04
Let's Chat!
@colin mccoire congratulations darling on the professor position!!! i can't think of someone more deserving of this honor, and i cannot wait to see what you do in this position!!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
5 Feb 2024, 22:08
Let's Chat!
Heyo all! Congrats Colinnnn
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
5 Feb 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
-Dances-
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
5 Feb 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
-cheers for @Colin McCoire -
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |