Back 4067 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Phew, finally finished up.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
yay! 🥳
hopefully you get your pet soon. did you end up choosing the black cat?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
what did you name it?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I named her Huntress

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
omg, that's adorable! can't wait to meet her <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
<3 <3 I'm pretty excited myself

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
💃🕺💃🕺💃


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
ok, i'm going to go finish watching the remaining 20 mins of the st episode i'm on before i go to bed lol
night everyone!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 5 Feb 2024, 07:13
ooh, what's it about?
i love writing books lol
It’s like some mystery, teen, sorta romance, apocalypse book.

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4067 / 18141