Back 4056 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Its so bitter!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Agreed. I’ll stick to tea and hot cocoa!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I like all three. Coffee, tea, and cocoa.
OOC Let's Chat!
i'll stick to tea and hot chocolate too... you can have your coffee..

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll have to experiment with making wizard tea! And maybe coffee too...

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
lmk what it tastes like!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Coffee is good as long as it’s not jus straight black coffee

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Black coffee isn't good

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, wayyy to bitter
But I had a French vanilla this morning, it was sooooo good

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4056 / 18141