Back 4054 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 19:57
Elena Miller wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 19:55 Hello !
Hi Elena! <3
How are you doing?

“When people see good, they expect good, and I don’t want to live up to their expectation.” - Damon Salvatore
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice to talk to y'all again :)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Elena Miller wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 20:07
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 19:57
Elena Miller wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 19:55 Hello !
Hi Elena! <3
How are you doing?
I'm alright, just trying to balance doing IRL work, and failing. What about you?

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 20:07 Nice to talk to y'all again :)
Hi Genny! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh, I am sooo tired today.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooof sorry..

Hi Katie <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
No need to be sorry. Once I have some coffee I will be fine :)

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 20:18 No need to be sorry. Once I have some coffee I will be fine :)
Lol! I LOVE coffee

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Same!! Keeps me sane XD

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Caïn Tawdry wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 16:46
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 16:39 Hiya guys!! I’m going skiinggggg
Enjoy !

Nice to meet you Kaitlyn !

Edit: Thank for the advice Mari, I may send you a owl in no time. :lol:
Thanksss
Wel, snowboarding lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
i HATE coffee... and i'm so tired :cry2:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4054 / 18141