Back 4046 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

If you do want one, you’ll have enough money in a week or so by collecting your salary! They can be a bit expensive though, so I see your point 🤔

Maybe a cat then? Kyra seems very cat-ish, pet wise!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah, i can't see kyra having a puff tbh :sweatingbullets:

i think a black cat would be good :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Black cat was my first choice. I will get that done tomorrow then!! Thanks for the input I really appreciate it :)

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning ! :D

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
OOC Let's Chat!
hello! can't say morning because it isn't for me lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
-poke-
OOC Let's Chat!
WAAAAAAA!!

I wanted to cry!!!! :cry2:
My whole paragraphs of mine for my character threads that I've been writing on for the past 2 hours gone to dust instantly@!!#!#!!#!

And I don't't have enough time to copy paste it in this website or even save it upsjnsns

Hhhh
...It's tough to be born in a non English speaker, though I don't even promise about that too since I'm not that well on writing.. :sad:

Sorry @Kaitlyn Connor..I guess I'll be late again on replying..?

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh, i hate when that happens... that happened to me with one of my homeworks before actually... still haven't completed it to this day..

sending hugs to you @Annette Hazelriggs

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 10:36 WAAAAAAA!!

I wanted to cry!!!! :cry2:
My whole paragraphs of mine for my character threads that I've been writing on for the past 2 hours gone to dust instantly@!!#!#!!#!

And I don't't have enough time to copy paste it in this website or even save it upsjnsns

Hhhh
...It's tough to be born in a non English speaker, though I don't even promise about that too since I'm not that well on writing.. :sad:

Sorry @Kaitlyn Connor..I guess I'll be late again on replying..?
Ugh! I hate it when that happens! I sadly can not give advice on that, and it has happened to me many, many times. I’ve been writing mine off site (there is also a save draft button when you go to post in a topic).

Anyway, feel free to take your time, Annette. I can wait. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everybody. I am new here and this is my first post ever (excluding the discord database sign up)!

Dibyarup James Roycewell
1st Yr. Hufflepuff with an aptitude for Charms, Potions & DADA | Aspiring Auror
Back 4046 / 18141