4 Feb 2024, 07:36
Let's Chat!
ooh, idrk but i wouldnt be surprised lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
4 Feb 2024, 07:48
Let's Chat!
why not both??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
4 Feb 2024, 07:55
Let's Chat!
Oh, I know!! It's just so hard to decide lol
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
4 Feb 2024, 08:05
Let's Chat!
I wasn't sure what ability I wanted so I will wait on that. Now I am undecided on what pet I want >.>
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
4 Feb 2024, 08:23
Let's Chat!
lolll
i think u would be good with a cat
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
4 Feb 2024, 08:25
Let's Chat!
I am thinking Tarantula or Black cat. It's after 3am now so I will do that tomorrow and look for some RPs.
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
abilities don't cost anything 