Back 4044 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

ooh, idrk but i wouldnt be surprised lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
what ability were you looking at taking, kyra?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
why not both??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah, why not both 😅 abilities don't cost anything <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, I know!! It's just so hard to decide lol

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
what are you stuck deciding between?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I wasn't sure what ability I wanted so I will wait on that. Now I am undecided on what pet I want >.>

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
oh god, kyra 🤦‍♀️
well, pick what pet would suit kyra the best...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 07:55 Oh, I know!! It's just so hard to decide lol
lolll
i think u would be good with a cat

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I am thinking Tarantula or Black cat. It's after 3am now so I will do that tomorrow and look for some RPs.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Back 4044 / 18141