Back 4038 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 04:55
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 04:53
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 04:51 Oof but at least u got it done!!!
yeah true..
-------------
hi kyra! <3
When I first wanted to apply, I wanted paselmouth, which was 500 words, then I accidentally closed the tab when I was over halfway done 🫠🫠
ugh omg that would be so annoying! i didn't know about talents when i first created my account... so missed out 🤷‍♀️ :cry2:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone? Super exhausted

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm good thanks! still way too hot... and hungry- but i can't be bothered making anything :sweatingbullets:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll
Jus get like, a snack that’s already made or grab something like an apple haha

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
we've got like no food rn, going to the shops tmrw 💀
i'll look for smth then 🙄

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Speaking of food I should really make something. Been runnning around so much I have yet to eat today.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof
Hopefully u find something good!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
i'll just have some sour patch kids for the time being 😝

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucky! I could go for some sour patch kids right now. Orange are my favs.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
oo yeah, not my fav but still like them! 🧡

love your new pfp btw!! love the aesthetic lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4038 / 18141