4 Feb 2024, 04:58
Let's Chat!
ugh omg that would be so annoying! i didn't know about talents when i first created my account... so missed outDelainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 04:55When I first wanted to apply, I wanted paselmouth, which was 500 words, then I accidentally closed the tab when I was over halfway done![]()
![]()
![]()
4 Feb 2024, 04:59
Let's Chat!
How is everyone? Super exhausted
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
4 Feb 2024, 05:01
Let's Chat!
i'm good thanks! still way too hot... and hungry- but i can't be bothered making anything![]()
4 Feb 2024, 05:04
Let's Chat!
Loll
Jus get like, a snack that’s already made or grab something like an apple haha
Jus get like, a snack that’s already made or grab something like an apple haha
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
4 Feb 2024, 05:07
Let's Chat!
we've got like no food rn, going to the shops tmrw
i'll look for smth then
4 Feb 2024, 05:10
Let's Chat!
Speaking of food I should really make something. Been runnning around so much I have yet to eat today.
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
4 Feb 2024, 05:10
Let's Chat!
Oof
Hopefully u find something good!!
Hopefully u find something good!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
4 Feb 2024, 05:24
Let's Chat!
Lucky! I could go for some sour patch kids right now. Orange are my favs.
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
4 Feb 2024, 05:25
Let's Chat!
oo yeah, not my fav but still like them!
love your new pfp btw!! love the aesthetic lol




