Back 4037 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Idk lol, evasive maneuvers? It’s good for any sport

Yayyyy congrats!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah alright, might as well. what are the disadvantages though, i don't really understand it lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I don’t think any? My iNPC has it, and I once got absolutely obliterated in a duel by someone with it, so I think it’s good lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
alright, tysm for your help! i'll get to writing a 400 word rp now then :sleepy:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof yup. Welcome, hope it’s a good ability for Paige!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh, finally finished... only got 406 words in the end even though it felt like heaps! :lol: :'(

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof but at least u got it done!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 04:51 Oof but at least u got it done!!!
yeah true..
-------------
hi kyra! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 04:53
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 04:51 Oof but at least u got it done!!!
yeah true..
-------------
hi kyra! <3
When I first wanted to apply, I wanted paselmouth, which was 500 words, then I accidentally closed the tab when I was over halfway done 🫠🫠

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4037 / 18141