4 Feb 2024, 04:09
Let's Chat!
Idk lol, evasive maneuvers? It’s good for any sport
Yayyyy congrats!!
Yayyyy congrats!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
4 Feb 2024, 04:12
Let's Chat!
yeah alright, might as well. what are the disadvantages though, i don't really understand it lol
4 Feb 2024, 04:16
Let's Chat!
I don’t think any? My iNPC has it, and I once got absolutely obliterated in a duel by someone with it, so I think it’s good lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
4 Feb 2024, 04:18
Let's Chat!
alright, tysm for your help! i'll get to writing a 400 word rp now then![]()
4 Feb 2024, 04:20
Let's Chat!
Oof yup. Welcome, hope it’s a good ability for Paige!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
4 Feb 2024, 04:44
Let's Chat!
ugh, finally finished... only got 406 words in the end even though it felt like heaps!![]()
![]()
4 Feb 2024, 04:51
Let's Chat!
Oof but at least u got it done!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
4 Feb 2024, 04:55
Let's Chat!
When I first wanted to apply, I wanted paselmouth, which was 500 words, then I accidentally closed the tab when I was over halfway done

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”