4 Feb 2024, 03:39
Let's Chat!
oh ok! is it like the movies though? as in what movies show mexico to be like?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:38Yesss it’s super nice! When we travel we go to resorts tho, not jus like the city, so I couldn’t rly tell u bout that part lol
4 Feb 2024, 03:45
Let's Chat!
I’m not sure lol, I haven’t rly seen movies that show it. Plus I’m sure they mostly show the city, but u can say that it’s always rly pretty at the resorts and the OCEANNNNNNN. The ocean (in some places) are amazing, tho some are overtaken by seaweed lol, jus depends where u goPaige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:39oh ok! is it like the movies though? as in what movies show mexico to be like?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:38Yesss it’s super nice! When we travel we go to resorts tho, not jus like the city, so I couldn’t rly tell u bout that part lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
4 Feb 2024, 03:48
Let's Chat!
oh alright, well hopefully that will be another place i go later on. i love travelling lolDelainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:45I’m not sure lol, I haven’t rly seen movies that show it. Plus I’m sure they mostly show the city, but u can say that it’s always rly pretty at the resorts and the OCEANNNNNNN. The ocean (in some places) are amazing, tho some are overtaken by seaweed lol, jus depends where u goPaige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:39oh ok! is it like the movies though? as in what movies show mexico to be like?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:38
Yesss it’s super nice! When we travel we go to resorts tho, not jus like the city, so I couldn’t rly tell u bout that part lol
4 Feb 2024, 03:49
Let's Chat!
Yeah, travelling s amazing lol. I love it, I like just going to fun places or doing crazy things haha. I’m not able to yet but when I can I’d love to go skydiving!Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:48oh alright, well hopefully that will be another place i go later on. i love travelling lolDelainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:45I’m not sure lol, I haven’t rly seen movies that show it. Plus I’m sure they mostly show the city, but u can say that it’s always rly pretty at the resorts and the OCEANNNNNNN. The ocean (in some places) are amazing, tho some are overtaken by seaweed lol, jus depends where u goPaige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:39
oh ok! is it like the movies though? as in what movies show mexico to be like?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
4 Feb 2024, 03:55
Let's Chat!
omg, i've done indoor skydiving but it isn't the same!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:49Yeah, travelling s amazing lol. I love it, I like just going to fun places or doing crazy things haha. I’m not able to yet but when I can I’d love to go skydiving!Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:48oh alright, well hopefully that will be another place i go later on. i love travelling lolDelainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:45
I’m not sure lol, I haven’t rly seen movies that show it. Plus I’m sure they mostly show the city, but u can say that it’s always rly pretty at the resorts and the OCEANNNNNNN. The ocean (in some places) are amazing, tho some are overtaken by seaweed lol, jus depends where u go
4 Feb 2024, 03:58
Let's Chat!
Yea same!! It’s rly cool but I want the feeling of real skydiving haha. Like the adrenaline is what I want lollPaige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:55omg, i've done indoor skydiving but it isn't the same!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:49Yeah, travelling s amazing lol. I love it, I like just going to fun places or doing crazy things haha. I’m not able to yet but when I can I’d love to go skydiving!Paige Mallary wrote: 4 Feb 2024, 03:48oh alright, well hopefully that will be another place i go later on. i love travelling lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
4 Feb 2024, 04:05
Let's Chat!
I’d say something that helps with casting/dodging spells since ur a broom racer
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

