3 Feb 2024, 05:23
Let's Chat!
ooh, i'll request one!!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:12 Lol!!
Also, I'm making free character banners at my shop, Sandy Shores!
viewtopic.php?t=30943
3 Feb 2024, 05:24
Let's Chat!
Ok, I'm heading off to bed. Good night!
@Genevieve Delacourt I need to commission one from you.
@Genevieve Delacourt I need to commission one from you.
3 Feb 2024, 05:28
Let's Chat!
night!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:24 Ok, I'm heading off to bed. Good night!
@Genevieve Delacourt I need to commission one from you.![]()
3 Feb 2024, 05:31
Let's Chat!
Thanks a lot!Paige Mallary wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:23ooh, i'll request one!!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:12 Lol!!
Also, I'm making free character banners at my shop, Sandy Shores!
viewtopic.php?t=30943![]()
@Kaitlyn Connor Thanks!!
3 Feb 2024, 05:34
Let's Chat!
aw, i'm sure it will be amazing!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:31Thanks a lot!Paige Mallary wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:23ooh, i'll request one!!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 05:12 Lol!!
Also, I'm making free character banners at my shop, Sandy Shores!
viewtopic.php?t=30943![]()
I like doing them... (even if I'm not the best
)
@Kaitlyn Connor Thanks!!![]()
3 Feb 2024, 06:54
Let's Chat!
How are you?Bailey Glade wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:11hiiiii snow!
YepElisa Shakestra wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:19Bet that was some of the longest minutes of your life lol
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
3 Feb 2024, 06:56
Let's Chat!
Poor kidYepElisa Shakestra wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:19Bet that was some of the longest minutes of your life lol
*Acts like she is an adult*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
3 Feb 2024, 06:58
Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 06:56Poor kidYepElisa Shakestra wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 18:19Bet that was some of the longest minutes of your life lol
*Acts like she is an adult*
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started