Back 4012 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kyle Diaz wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 21:59 Kyle is officially a broom racer woooohoooo
Oh yeah-now I am the only one on the waitlist! Woohoo :)

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 22:26
Kyle Diaz wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 21:59 Kyle is officially a broom racer woooohoooo
Oh yeah-now I am the only one on the waitlist! Woohoo :)
Yeah woohoo :cheers:


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning all!

you know something is up when you wake up at 3am :fear:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 23:46
Morning all!

you know something is up when you wake up at 3am :fear:
*offers a hug to Paige*

I’m sorry! I hope you can get some rest!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nothing happens if you wake up at 3 am

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 23:46
Morning all!

you know something is up when you wake up at 3am :fear:
Oh my! What's up?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
*sees her friends on* Hi!!! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
HELLOOOO

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 3 Feb 2024, 00:00 HELLOOOO
Hi Genny! I hope your math test went well!
Back 4012 / 18141