Back 4007 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi!!! I am at school now :)

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
HIII GUYS

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 12:48 Hi!!! I am at school now :)
Good luck!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 14:49 HIII GUYS
Hi Genny!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 14:52
Quinn Brook wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 12:48 Hi!!! I am at school now :)
Good luck!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 14:49 HIII GUYS
Hi Genny!
Hi Katie! How are you this fine day?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle's life just got more interesting hehehe


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 15:08
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 14:52
Quinn Brook wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 12:48 Hi!!! I am at school now :)
Good luck!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 14:49 HIII GUYS
Hi Genny!
Hi Katie! How are you this fine day?
I’m alright. Slightly under the weather. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 15:19
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 15:08
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 14:52
Quinn Brook wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 12:48 Hi!!! I am at school now :)
Good luck!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 14:49 HIII GUYS
Hi Genny!
Hi Katie! How are you this fine day?
I’m alright. Slightly under the weather. How about you?
Tired! I got 5 hours of sleep last night... and I'm still scared for my math test today.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 15:17 Kyle's life just got more interesting hehehe
How so?
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 15:23
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 15:19
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 15:08
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 14:52
Quinn Brook wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 12:48 Hi!!! I am at school now :)
Good luck!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 14:49 HIII GUYS
Hi Genny!
Hi Katie! How are you this fine day?
I’m alright. Slightly under the weather. How about you?
Tired! I got 5 hours of sleep last night... and I'm still scared for my math test today.
Aww. I’m sorry! *hugs Genny* you’ll do fine, it’s alright. You can do it. I believe in you. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
@Kaitlyn Connor
*hugs back* Thanks friend!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Because of this: mystery link


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Back 4007 / 18141