Back 4004 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]I'm 26, so I have a job! Actually, I turned 26 last month! Exactly on January first, and now it's my older brothers birthday, but it's almost over hehe
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 04:56
Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 04:56
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 04:54
Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 04:53
phew, i feel so much better that i'm not the only one who's still in school :sweatingbullets:
What do you mean? :)
oh, just the fact that most people on this site are in their 20s or 30s :sweatingbullets:
Lol! I'm in school still :whistling:
lol ok, because i was looking through the 'meet other roleplayers' page and lots were in their 20s or 30s :shock:

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Where is that page?

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
huh, I haven't noticed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 04:57
I'm 26, so I have a job! Actually, I turned 26 last month! Exactly on January first, and now it's my older brothers birthday, but it's almost over hehe
Happy late birthday!!

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Some people have it in their encys, I don't have it tho

Thanks Genevieve!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 04:57
I'm 26, so I have a job! Actually, I turned 26 last month! Exactly on January first, and now it's my older brothers birthday, but it's almost over hehe
I hope you had a happy birthday, Tracey! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Feb 2024, 04:28
Heyo Del!

Yay cake! Thanks Ren!
Hiya!! Hru?

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€
Back 4004 / 18141