1 Feb 2024, 23:39
Let's Chat!
Shame, puffs really are the best! Just ask Jeff!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
[quote]They are cute and fluffy, but then again, Tracey is a half-blood, she wanted a pet that you can find in the Muggle world
1 Feb 2024, 23:42
Let's Chat!
Of course you can find puffs in the muggle world! Just go to any mall and they’re all over the place!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 23:44
Let's Chat!
Hiiiiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Feb 2024, 23:46
Let's Chat!
RENNNNNN
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Feb 2024, 23:47
Let's Chat!
DELLLL
Haven’t seen Whiskers in a while, how is he?
Haven’t seen Whiskers in a while, how is he?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 23:50
Let's Chat!
He’s good!!!
I don’t think I need to ask about Jeff
I don’t think I need to ask about Jeff
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Feb 2024, 23:58
Let's Chat!
(OOC) I've fostered kitties before, and they are adorable!! Definitely recommend it if you have the chance
2 Feb 2024, 00:02
Let's Chat!
Ooh that’s so nice!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”