Back 3985 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:28
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:25
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:21
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:16 Right?

I mean.

It kind of makes sense. Snaps is my mate, and you're hers, which kind of makes you mine, cos of her, which means I've got to look out for you too! And you being a firstie means it's harder for you to defend yerself.

So. Er.
Wasn't Lucian your mate?
Aye, he is!! :green_heart: :wolf:

*narrows eyes and stands tall*

No one's getting to Luci either!
I-Im confused as hell cuz google has given me a different meaning of mates for werewolves to me
Not werewolf mates dear Elisa, just normal mates!
You sure?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:29
Renelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:28
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:25
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:21
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:19

Wasn't Lucian your mate?
Aye, he is!! :green_heart: :wolf:

*narrows eyes and stands tall*

No one's getting to Luci either!
I-Im confused as hell cuz google has given me a different meaning of mates for werewolves to me
Not werewolf mates dear Elisa, just normal mates!
You sure?
Probably!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Wait. What!?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
:innocent: :sweatingbullets:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:34 :innocent: :sweatingbullets:
Lis?

Are you being sus?

:anxious:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
She’s always sus, this is just her being herself

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:35
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:34 :innocent: :sweatingbullets:
Lis?

Are you being sus?

:anxious:
I was just clarifying my confusion

I am not sus

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
@Elisa Shakestra
Sounds pretty sus to meeeee

Goodnight everyone! I need to go to bed... I have a long day tomorrow!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight everyone! Talk to y'all in the morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hello!
trying to get my posts up lol, so figured i would join this chat if you don't mind <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 3985 / 18141