Back 3984 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Er.

Say what now?

She’s my mate!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:08 My mate. I shall be the one there if anyone attacks her!

She’s always been very sensible
You are a werewolf?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Right?

I mean.

It kind of makes sense. Snaps is my mate, and you're hers, which kind of makes you mine, cos of her, which means I've got to look out for you too! And you being a firstie means it's harder for you to defend yerself.

So. Er.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Er.

I guess?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:16 Right?

I mean.

It kind of makes sense. Snaps is my mate, and you're hers, which kind of makes you mine, cos of her, which means I've got to look out for you too! And you being a firstie means it's harder for you to defend yerself.

So. Er.
Wasn't Lucian your mate?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:16 Right?

I mean.

It kind of makes sense. Snaps is my mate, and you're hers, which kind of makes you mine, cos of her, which means I've got to look out for you too! And you being a firstie means it's harder for you to defend yerself.

So. Er.
Wasn't Lucian your mate?
Aye, he is!! :green_heart: :wolf:

*narrows eyes and stands tall*

No one's getting to Luci either!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Quite the mission you’ve gotten yourself!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:21
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:16 Right?

I mean.

It kind of makes sense. Snaps is my mate, and you're hers, which kind of makes you mine, cos of her, which means I've got to look out for you too! And you being a firstie means it's harder for you to defend yerself.

So. Er.
Wasn't Lucian your mate?
Aye, he is!! :green_heart: :wolf:

*narrows eyes and stands tall*

No one's getting to Luci either!
I-Im confused as hell cuz google has given me a different meaning of mates for werewolves to me

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:23 Quite the mission you’ve gotten yourself!
I'll say. Got his own little pack!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:25
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:21
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:16 Right?

I mean.

It kind of makes sense. Snaps is my mate, and you're hers, which kind of makes you mine, cos of her, which means I've got to look out for you too! And you being a firstie means it's harder for you to defend yerself.

So. Er.
Wasn't Lucian your mate?
Aye, he is!! :green_heart: :wolf:

*narrows eyes and stands tall*

No one's getting to Luci either!
I-Im confused as hell cuz google has given me a different meaning of mates for werewolves to me
Not werewolf mates dear Elisa, just normal mates!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3984 / 18141