1 Feb 2024, 05:13
Let's Chat!
Er.
Say what now?
She’s my mate!
Say what now?
She’s my mate!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 05:14
Let's Chat!
You are a werewolf?Renelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:08 My mate. I shall be the one there if anyone attacks her!
She’s always been very sensible
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
1 Feb 2024, 05:16
Let's Chat!
Right?
I mean.
It kind of makes sense. Snaps is my mate, and you're hers, which kind of makes you mine, cos of her, which means I've got to look out for you too! And you being a firstie means it's harder for you to defend yerself.
So. Er.
I mean.
It kind of makes sense. Snaps is my mate, and you're hers, which kind of makes you mine, cos of her, which means I've got to look out for you too! And you being a firstie means it's harder for you to defend yerself.
So. Er.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Feb 2024, 05:19
Let's Chat!
Wasn't Lucian your mate?Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:16 Right?
I mean.
It kind of makes sense. Snaps is my mate, and you're hers, which kind of makes you mine, cos of her, which means I've got to look out for you too! And you being a firstie means it's harder for you to defend yerself.
So. Er.
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
1 Feb 2024, 05:21
Let's Chat!
Aye, he is!!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:19Wasn't Lucian your mate?Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:16 Right?
I mean.
It kind of makes sense. Snaps is my mate, and you're hers, which kind of makes you mine, cos of her, which means I've got to look out for you too! And you being a firstie means it's harder for you to defend yerself.
So. Er.
*narrows eyes and stands tall*
No one's getting to Luci either!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Feb 2024, 05:23
Let's Chat!
Quite the mission you’ve gotten yourself!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 05:25
Let's Chat!
I-Im confused as hell cuz google has given me a different meaning of mates for werewolves to meColin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:21Aye, he is!!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:19Wasn't Lucian your mate?Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:16 Right?
I mean.
It kind of makes sense. Snaps is my mate, and you're hers, which kind of makes you mine, cos of her, which means I've got to look out for you too! And you being a firstie means it's harder for you to defend yerself.
So. Er.![]()
![]()
*narrows eyes and stands tall*
No one's getting to Luci either!
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
1 Feb 2024, 05:28
Let's Chat!
Not werewolf mates dear Elisa, just normal mates!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:25I-Im confused as hell cuz google has given me a different meaning of mates for werewolves to meColin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:21Aye, he is!!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:19Wasn't Lucian your mate?Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:16 Right?
I mean.
It kind of makes sense. Snaps is my mate, and you're hers, which kind of makes you mine, cos of her, which means I've got to look out for you too! And you being a firstie means it's harder for you to defend yerself.
So. Er.![]()
![]()
*narrows eyes and stands tall*
No one's getting to Luci either!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes