1 Feb 2024, 05:00
Let's Chat!
Asaaaa
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Feb 2024, 05:00
Let's Chat!
No, I am loyal to the werewolvesGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:57 Hey Elisa want to join the NOT stalking werewolves club?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
1 Feb 2024, 05:01
Let's Chat!
Too bad she seems to have disappeared lately… I hope she’s all right
The Hogwarts Monster really strikes in the most unexpected places nowadays
The Hogwarts Monster really strikes in the most unexpected places nowadays
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 05:02
Let's Chat!
Ginger Snaps is my mate. No one will hurt her!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Feb 2024, 05:03
Let's Chat!
She’s my mate! And yes, I certainly hope so!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 05:04
Let's Chat!
I am too! That's why I'm in the clubElisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:00No, I am loyal to the werewolvesGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:57 Hey Elisa want to join the NOT stalking werewolves club?
I knowRenelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:00 @Genevieve Delacourt She actually does, she just won’t admit it
1 Feb 2024, 05:06
Let's Chat!
My mate. I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with her if anyone attacks her!
Even if she thinks ye're best Ravenclaw!
@Astra Norrick
Even if she thinks ye're best Ravenclaw!
@Astra Norrick
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Feb 2024, 05:07
Let's Chat!
1 Feb 2024, 05:08
Let's Chat!
My mate. I shall be the one there if anyone attacks her!
She’s always been very sensible
She’s always been very sensible
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 05:12
Let's Chat!
Wait. If she's your mate too, then ---
--- that means I should defend you too!
Cos, she's my mate!
--- that means I should defend you too!
Cos, she's my mate!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire