Back 3983 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:57 YOU-

Looks like Asa is the only one I can count on…
Asaaaa

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:57 Hey Elisa want to join the NOT stalking werewolves club?
No, I am loyal to the werewolves

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Too bad she seems to have disappeared lately… I hope she’s all right <3

The Hogwarts Monster really strikes in the most unexpected places nowadays

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Ginger Snaps is my mate. No one will hurt her!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
She’s my mate! And yes, I certainly hope so! 😥

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:00
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:57 Hey Elisa want to join the NOT stalking werewolves club?
No, I am loyal to the werewolves
I am too! That's why I'm in the club :D
Renelle Dalton wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 05:00 @Genevieve Delacourt She actually does, she just won’t admit it
I know ;)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
My mate. I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with her if anyone attacks her!

Even if she thinks ye're best Ravenclaw!

@Astra Norrick

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Awwww <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
My mate. I shall be the one there if anyone attacks her!

She’s always been very sensible

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Wait. If she's your mate too, then ---

--- that means I should defend you too!

Cos, she's my mate!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 3983 / 18141