Back 3979 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:25
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:24 Wait. A stalker club?
Colin, you need to get some protection from those stalkers
*reaches for wand*

You might be right Lis!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*agrees with Tracey* I agree, I think werewolves are cute.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:09
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:06
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:04
-gives him a bottle-

Yay! I just made a new batch, your the first one getting the freshly made one

Ren! Jeff gets a different bottle! I have three types I make. One for Jeff, one for Tiger, and one for other people, all different types
I want one :(
-hands Genevieve a bottle-

Here ya go! Enjoy! (:
YAY!! THANKS TRACEY

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Kait!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! Kaite agrees with me!

Your welcome Genevieve!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:29 *agrees with Tracey* I agree, I think werewolves are cute.
Same :blush:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, three of us this werewolves are cute. *wears an I support werewolves badge proudly*
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:33 ooo, three of us this werewolves are cute. *wears an I support werewolves badge proudly*
Yessss

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Where did you get the badge? 👀

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:33 ooo, three of us this werewolves are cute. *wears an I support werewolves badge proudly*
Awww! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 3979 / 18141