Back 3976 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]-gives him a bottle-

Yay! I just made a new batch, your the first one getting the freshly made one

Ren! Jeff gets a different bottle! I have three types I make. One for Jeff, one for Tiger, and one for other people, all different types
OOC Let's Chat!
*smiles and waves to Colin* Hi Colin!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:02
Nice Del!

Colin, why d'you sound confused? Would you like a bottle of my homemade milk tea?
Yaaa
It was soooo gooddddd

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:04
-gives him a bottle-

Yay! I just made a new batch, your the first one getting the freshly made one

Ren! Jeff gets a different bottle! I have three types I make. One for Jeff, one for Tiger, and one for other people, all different types
I want one :(

Viva β­’βœ§ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." βœ§β­’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Kait!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:06
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:04
-gives him a bottle-

Yay! I just made a new batch, your the first one getting the freshly made one

Ren! Jeff gets a different bottle! I have three types I make. One for Jeff, one for Tiger, and one for other people, all different types
I want one :(
-hands Genevieve a bottle-

Here ya go! Enjoy! (:
OOC Let's Chat!
Can I have someeeee

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
No, all spares just be given to Jeff!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]-gives Del a bottle of milk tea-

Ren, did you not hear what I just said? I have three batches that I make, a batch for Jeff, a batch for Tiger, and a batch for everyone else
OOC Let's Chat!
aww. Milk tea is yummy.
Back 3976 / 18141