1 Feb 2024, 04:27
Let's Chat!
*reaches for wand*
You might be right Lis!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Feb 2024, 04:29
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:09Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:06Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:04I want one-gives him a bottle-
Yay! I just made a new batch, your the first one getting the freshly made one
Ren! Jeff gets a different bottle! I have three types I make. One for Jeff, one for Tiger, and one for other people, all different types
YAY!! THANKS TRACEY-hands Genevieve a bottle-
Here ya go! Enjoy! (:
1 Feb 2024, 04:30
Let's Chat!
Thanks Kait!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Feb 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!
ooo, three of us this werewolves are cute. *wears an I support werewolves badge proudly*
1 Feb 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!
YessssKaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:33 ooo, three of us this werewolves are cute. *wears an I support werewolves badge proudly*
1 Feb 2024, 04:34
Let's Chat!
Where did you get the badge?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
1 Feb 2024, 04:34
Let's Chat!
Awww!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Feb 2024, 04:33 ooo, three of us this werewolves are cute. *wears an I support werewolves badge proudly*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire