31 Jan 2024, 23:05
Let's Chat!
31 Jan 2024, 23:09
Let's Chat!
Hiyaaaaaaaaa
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
31 Jan 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
31 Jan 2024, 23:15
Let's Chat!
Omg I jus got a haircut n I look so different omlllll
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
31 Jan 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!
-gives Jeff and Tiger a bottle of milk tea-
-gives Jeff and Tiger a bottle of milk tea-
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
31 Jan 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
[quote]Haircuts sometimes make people different, not all the time tho
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
31 Jan 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
Itโs true. I look so diff I canโt even recognize myself
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ