Back 3968 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
*spawns*

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey! How are you today?

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii
Omg I have two math tests then a science test but hopefully I can get out of the science one I’m not ready cause I was in the trippp

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 18:58
I'm good. You?
Pretty good just got news that my husband got an interview with the company I work for so excited to hear how he does with that tmrw.

G R E A T N E S S begins when you S P R E A D your wings and F L Y
OOC Let's Chat!
Meluna Ravenwisp wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 21:00
Tracey Bailey wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 18:58
I'm good. You?
Pretty good just got news that my husband got an interview with the company I work for so excited to hear how he does with that tmrw.
Congrats to him!!

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
Back 3968 / 18141