Back 3967 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:23
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:11
Keith Moore wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 13:44 How are you Lucifer?
I’m chill bro, just reminiscing and watching Transformer Prime while playing Cooking Fever bahah. How’s school?
i'm prepping for my math test next period- school alright ig- i wanna go home though.
naaaaw not maths 😭 how did it go?

@Wren Mornstern wdym ‘again’ 👀

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 15:30
Keith Moore wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:23
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:11
Keith Moore wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 13:44 How are you Lucifer?
I’m chill bro, just reminiscing and watching Transformer Prime while playing Cooking Fever bahah. How’s school?
i'm prepping for my math test next period- school alright ig- i wanna go home though.
naaaaw not maths 😭 how did it go?

@Wren Mornstern wdym ‘again’ 👀
I thought you watched it yesterday?

Also I will owling you shortly about dress ideas for the ball and another question so be ready

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Math isn't fun. You don't even need Math for my job!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 15:30
Keith Moore wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:23
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:11
Keith Moore wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 13:44 How are you Lucifer?
I’m chill bro, just reminiscing and watching Transformer Prime while playing Cooking Fever bahah. How’s school?
i'm prepping for my math test next period- school alright ig- i wanna go home though.
naaaaw not maths 😭 how did it go?

@Wren Mornstern wdym ‘again’ 👀
I think it went well- i'm not sure-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m sure you did better than you think @Keith Moore, as long as you tried your best mate!!

And @Wren Mornstern I am watching Transformers Prime rn which is a series. One that my whole childhood orbited lol

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 15:59 I’m sure you did better than you think @Keith Moore, as long as you tried your best mate!!

And @Wren Mornstern I am watching Transformers Prime rn which is a series. One that my whole childhood orbited lol
Thanks Lucifer! I'm in choir now and my teacher called us all demons- makes since-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 16:07
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 15:59 I’m sure you did better than you think @Keith Moore, as long as you tried your best mate!!

And @Wren Mornstern I am watching Transformers Prime rn which is a series. One that my whole childhood orbited lol
Thanks Lucifer! I'm in choir now and my teacher called us all demons- makes since-
No ish!
Ooo I loved choir when I was in school
Bwhaha demons XD

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
si si, choirs great


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I was in both choir and the dance squad at my school

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Im part of an art club


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Back 3967 / 18141