31 Jan 2024, 15:30
Let's Chat!
naaaaw not mathsKeith Moore wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:23i'm prepping for my math test next period- school alright ig- i wanna go home though.Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:11I’m chill bro, just reminiscing and watching Transformer Prime while playing Cooking Fever bahah. How’s school?
how did it go? @Wren Mornstern wdym ‘again’
31 Jan 2024, 15:34
Let's Chat!
I thought you watched it yesterday?Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 15:30naaaaw not mathsKeith Moore wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:23i'm prepping for my math test next period- school alright ig- i wanna go home though.Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:11I’m chill bro, just reminiscing and watching Transformer Prime while playing Cooking Fever bahah. How’s school?how did it go?
@Wren Mornstern wdym ‘again’![]()
Also I will owling you shortly about dress ideas for the ball and another question so be ready
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
31 Jan 2024, 15:40
Let's Chat!
I think it went well- i'm not sure-Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 15:30naaaaw not mathsKeith Moore wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:23i'm prepping for my math test next period- school alright ig- i wanna go home though.Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 14:11I’m chill bro, just reminiscing and watching Transformer Prime while playing Cooking Fever bahah. How’s school?how did it go?
@Wren Mornstern wdym ‘again’![]()
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
31 Jan 2024, 15:59
Let's Chat!
I’m sure you did better than you think @Keith Moore, as long as you tried your best mate!!
And @Wren Mornstern I am watching Transformers Prime rn which is a series. One that my whole childhood orbited lol
And @Wren Mornstern I am watching Transformers Prime rn which is a series. One that my whole childhood orbited lol
31 Jan 2024, 16:07
Let's Chat!
Thanks Lucifer! I'm in choir now and my teacher called us all demons- makes since-Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 15:59 I’m sure you did better than you think @Keith Moore, as long as you tried your best mate!!
And @Wren Mornstern I am watching Transformers Prime rn which is a series. One that my whole childhood orbited lol
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
31 Jan 2024, 16:25
Let's Chat!
No ish!Keith Moore wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 16:07Thanks Lucifer! I'm in choir now and my teacher called us all demons- makes since-Lucian Mornstern wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 15:59 I’m sure you did better than you think @Keith Moore, as long as you tried your best mate!!
And @Wren Mornstern I am watching Transformers Prime rn which is a series. One that my whole childhood orbited lol
Ooo I loved choir when I was in school
Bwhaha demons XD
31 Jan 2024, 16:42
Let's Chat!
si si, choirs great
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
31 Jan 2024, 16:51
Let's Chat!