31 Jan 2024, 03:10
Let's Chat!
Ugh that sucks. Loll
I’m so glad none of my teachers assign homework yet, ngl I’m kinda surprised that they don’t tho, but I ain’t complaining
I’m so glad none of my teachers assign homework yet, ngl I’m kinda surprised that they don’t tho, but I ain’t complaining
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
31 Jan 2024, 03:12
Let's Chat!
Lucky. It's all math stuff, cause i'm slower in math so he gives me time after school to do it, since i dont have any sort of like paperwokr to give me more time on stuff with my adhd and other stuff- but the theacher is nice enough to let me do it at home but i wish someone could help me ya know- like math is confusing-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
31 Jan 2024, 03:22
Let's Chat!
hiya
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
31 Jan 2024, 05:11
Let's Chat!
Tracey, you’re killing with with your points
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
31 Jan 2024, 05:49
Let's Chat!
Night!!
RENNNNNNN
RENNNNNNN
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
31 Jan 2024, 05:51
Let's Chat!
31 Jan 2024, 07:54
Let's Chat!
31 Jan 2024, 13:07
Let's Chat!
Wow a Lu in chat!
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!